- What is EzEditor2?
- EzEditor2 is a nucleotide and amino acid sequence editor that can be used along with EzBioCloud’s Identify and comparative genomics service.
- EzEditor2 data file
- Working with 16S rRNA sequences
- Working with protein-coding genes
- Phylogenetic analysis using EzEditor2
- 16S “Identify” Workflow with EzBioCloud.net
EzEditor2 data file
- EzEditor data files have an extension of *.ezb. This file can be opened by EzEditor2 version 2.0 or higher. The old version of EzEditor program cannot open this type of files.
Last modified on January 12, 2017 (JC)