Starting <Comparative MTP Analyzer>
Microbiome samples, MTPs, are grouped into the sets and compared to find differentially present taxa. EzBioCloud 16S-based MTP app provides several ways of visualization and statistical analyses, under the menu <Comparative MTP Analyzer>. To use this functionality, you must create at least two sets of MTPs in advance [Learn more].
The <Comparative MTP Analyzer> function can be accessed from the <MTP main page>
- Click here to open the pull-down menu to go to other services.
- Select <Comparative MTP Analyzer>
Choosing MTP sets and the comparative analytics service
You can compare up-to five MTP sets depending on your subscription model [Learn more].
- Name of MTP set
- The version of the taxonomic database. Only sets with the same version of the database can be compared.
- Number of MTPs in this set
- Select the desired MTP sets. In this example, three sets (CDI, Antibiotics, and Control) are selected.
- Select a comparative module
- Then, click [Run] to launch the main <Comparative MTP Analyzer> page.
The order of the “set selection” is important as the sets will be displayed in that order for all subsequent visualization and analyses.
The EzBioCloud team / Last edited on Feb. 8, 2019